microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

error msg computer disconnected from network

Cheryl M.

4/28/2004 7:16:00 PM

I wanted to upload my web, ftp setting is fine, password
is fine, but I get a pop up saying "the computer is
disconnected from network". I called my server.
Everything was working fine last week. Unchecked the
firewall, server hasn't done anything to prevent me from
uploading to my website.
I don't know all the "terminology" to explain all this,
and everything was working fine, so maybe something
happened to prevent my server from recognizing my computer
in uploading, or is there a glitch in Frontpage 2002 that
caused this? I've even tried re-installing Frontpage and
checking for errors.
This error message is happening on all the webs that I
work on, three to my server's host and one on another
host.
Please help!
Cheryl