Peter Aitken

4/28/2004 4:01:00 PM

"K Rau" <krau@dairylandrealty.com> wrote in message
news:BF70FFA8-920C-4EA6-92DD-5650D56E22B2@microsoft.com...
> Using FP 2003 how can I restrict the page size in a browser? My virtual
tour program has a background picture that looks rediculous when it repeats.
If I can predetermine the size of the window that opens when they click on
the hyperlink the repeating picture wouldn't show.

You cannot restrict page size AFAIK, but you can put all the elements of the
page in a table, even a single-cell table, and set the table width and
height to specific pixel values. Use the picture as the table background. If
the browser window is larger than the table the user will just see blank
space at the bottom and right edges.

--
Peter Aitken