microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Database Results Page Linked to an access parameter query

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/28/2004 3:01:00 PM

I am trying to create a queryable database results page. I have a parameter query set up in access. The query functions properly when i run it in access, i.e. it prompts me for parameters and returns the correct data based on those parameters. I have linked this query to the page using the Insert > Database > Result feature in frontpage. The link shows the correct fields and it automatically adds the parameter variables as query search criteria on the page. My problem is that it is not working. I have tried putting my test data in but i am still not getting any results and i keep getting this error: Database Results Erro
The operation failed. If this continues, please contact your server administrator
I am using Frontpage 2002(XP).