[URG] Interop WPF with Mappoint

jml

11/29/2007 2:06:00 PM

Hello !

I have a big problem : i want to use the MapPoint 2006 activeX with WPF

.... and it doesn't work :(

The MapPoint ActiveX is embeded in an usercontrol,
I put this user control in my WPF window thru a WindowsFormsHost.

When i launch the application on Windows XP, it works ! But not on VISTA
!!!!
"could not initialise component unkown error

Can somebody help me please ?

Jean-Michel

1 Answer

Michael Phillips, Jr.

> "could not initialise component unkown error

Perhaps the component is properly registered on your XP machine but not on
VISTA.

Have you tried to use regsvr32 to register the component on your VISTA
machine?