microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

What Kind of Programming Can You Do in FP?

Joseph A. Jansen, Jr.

4/28/2004 5:36:00 AM

I have recently been using FP to create and maintain some web sites, and I would like to know what kind of programming you can do in FP

When you click on Tools; Macros you have a choice of a Macro or Visual Basic Editor, which suggests some heavy duty programming may be possible. I have done some Visual Basic 6 programming which means I could likely make good use of the VB Editor

Any help/suggestions that can be offered for coming up to speed on the kinds of things that can be done with programming in FrontPage would be very much appreciated
In particular, tutorials with examples are especially welcome

JAJansenJ

1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

Macro (is VBA) and the VBE is for VBA
- both are not run time languages for the web, but can be used to run design time programs in FP

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...