microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

db results columns containing html-example in book frontpage 2003

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/27/2004 9:37:00 PM

Hi. I am am using the database results to display a list
of numbers. i would like the numbers to contain a
hyperlink which is created by my query. i am able to
display the list of numbers, and i am able to create and
display the hyperlink, but i am unable to get the list of
numbers to be associated to the hyperlink.
there is an example in the book frontPage 2003, in
chapter 36, but i don't seem to be able to make it do
what i need it to do.
any help would be appreciated.
thank you