microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Confirm using database results

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/27/2004 2:01:00 PM

HELP

I have a FP2002 web with an access 2002 database - A form page (.asp) submits to the database and takes users to an confirm.htm page - I have a meta refresh tag on this confirm.htm page between <head> and </head> which is supposed to refresh and redirect users to a .asp page where I use database results to display the form submission content plus some additional static info I've added to this page.

The redirect code I have on the Confirm.htm page is <META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT ="3; URL=http://www.mydomain.org/vbsconfirmation....

The redirect seems to work after 3 seconds - I do see the vbsconfirmation.asp page for a split second - but then I'm immediately taken to an error page (That page cannot be found or.....) with the URL showing mydomain.org/process1.as

Something's wrong - can you help me PLEASE!!!
1 Answer

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Never mind....I've got it working now....