microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

user group for MySQL and Java

xfile

4/27/2004 9:21:00 AM

Hi:

I know this is not about FrontPage but since many advisors here are
programming experts and must use database and other languages also.

I am very new to MySQL and Java.

Can anyone direct me to some nice user groups for MySQL and Java scripts?

Thanks a lot!!!

2 Answers

Lisa Wollin \(MS\)

You might try a Google groups search. I found several groups for Java.

--
Lisa Wollin
Programmer Writer

Use of included code samples are subject to the terms specified at
http://www.microsoft.com/info/cp....
"xfile" <cou-cou@msn.com.invalid> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> I know this is not about FrontPage but since many advisors here are
> programming experts and must use database and other languages also.
>
> I am very new to MySQL and Java.
>
> Can anyone direct me to some nice user groups for MySQL and Java scripts?
>
> Thanks a lot!!!

xfile

Hi
Thanks and that's a good tip - just forgot :-)