=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/27/2004 4:15:00 AM

How can I go about setting up a private login with
password to access an area of the web site that would not
be available to others? I am using FP2003.

John Glueck
7 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en...
Your host will have to support subwebs and unique permissions under the FP Server Extensions

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"John Glueck" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48b501c42c0e$2cd9c4d0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| How can I go about setting up a private login with
| password to access an area of the web site that would not
| be available to others? I am using FP2003.
|
| John Glueck

Greg Chagnon

Hi John,

Need to protect your web pages Page Protector Pro
http://www.websunl.../order/Product/PagePro/p...
FrontPage Add-ins Since '97 2003 / 2002 / 2000 Compatible

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
http://www.websunl...

"John Glueck" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:48b501c42c0e$2cd9c4d0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> How can I go about setting up a private login with
> password to access an area of the web site that would not
> be available to others? I am using FP2003.
>
> John Glueck

Wog?George

" Death" <Death@yourdoor.net> wrote in message

> "dank" <dank@nugget.org> wrote in message
>>
>> There was no justifiable reason for a person of any profession to be
> carrying
>> a flashlight as he walks to work at night.
>

> Have to watch those damn flashlights. I hope they weren't loaded
> with Energizer batteries.
> Those faggots would keep on going and going ...
>
> I wonder if American flashlights have that same effect
> on faggots.
>
> The new CDC slogan can be:
> Shine the light on AIDS
> Prevent AIDS- outlaw flashlights
>
> I wonder if the cops will start tazing
> people who carry flashlights.
>
> Oh well, just rambling........

Rambling, perhaps, but the coppers in Britain don't carry side arms. If
this stupid PC attitude continues, the PC's in Britain will be not only
unarmed but blind as well.

The firey's sprung some poofters having a good time in the bushes and then
moved along. They were open minded enough to leave them to it, so why
couldn't the dung punchers be courteous enough to say "fair enough"? It's a
two way street, even though I personally consider the avenue that they were
travelling is a one way street in the opposite direction. That's their call
though, and I won't judge them on it. The fact that the good selfless
people at the Avon Fire & Rescue are being judged for simply finding a few
people enjoying themselves in strange ways is simply ludicrous. What is the
world coming to?

--
George
"The only way you can cancel it out is to get Butters to put your wiener in

Death

"Wog George" <wog-NotThisBit-george@amd-p.com> wrote in message

> What an absolute crock of shit. How on Earth could the Avon Fire &
Rescue
> chaps ascertain that there was no danger to anyone without first
inspecting
> what was going on?

Now, that was my first response (to myself) when I read the article.
Had someone been in the bushes and in danger of ( anything you list)
and the firemen had walked by without even a glance- the shit would
have hit the fan. CNN, the comunist news network would have played
that up for days.
This politically correct crap is really getting out of hand.

Dänk 42Ø

Wog George wrote...
> What an absolute crock of shit. How on Earth could the Avon Fire & Rescue
> chaps ascertain that there was no danger to anyone without first inspecting
> what was going on?
>
> Thanks for posting this. It's too ridiculous for words!

Wouldn't a typical fire department include routine patrols to look for signs
of fire? Forest rangers search for smoke from peaks and towers, and I
suppose in a country with lots of centuries-old wood houses you would have
patrols look for signs of fire in neighborhoods. Not just fire, but any
hazardous situation - the sounds they heard could have been someone trying
to illegally dump industrial waste, something that would require the services
of the fire department's hazmat team.

I cross-posted this to the South Park group because it resembles the "Death
Camp of Tolerance" episode. In that episode, Mr. Garrison tries to get fired
for being gay so he can sue for $25 million, so he hires a flaming leather
homo named Mr. Slave as his teacher's ass-istant, then proceeds to stick a
gerbil up his ass in front of the class. When the kids complain to the
principal, they are chastised for their intolerance and required to attend a
Nazi-like Tolerance Camp, while the parents apologize and hold an awards
ceremony to honor Mr. Garrison as courageous teacher of the year.

"I mean I stuck a GERBIL up your ASS, and
they want to give me a goddamn medal!"
-- Mr. Garrison

Ron Bartle

> "Wog George" <wog-NotThisBit-george@amd-p.com> wrote in message
>>
>> What an absolute crock of shit. How on Earth could the Avon Fire &
> Rescue
>> chaps ascertain that there was no danger to anyone without first
> inspecting
>> what was going on?
>>
> Now, that was my first response (to myself) when I read the article.
> Had someone been in the bushes and in danger of ( anything you list)
> and the firemen had walked by without even a glance- the shit would
> have hit the fan. CNN, the comunist news network would have played
> that up for days.
> This politically correct crap is really getting out of hand.

From what it was claimed the Fire Chief said - they were disciplined for
being some place other than were they were supposed to be.

I would be the last to attack the Fire Service and those employed there,
generally a decent and often very courageous bunch.

On the other hand I could imagine that one of the most elementary demands
made on a Fireman is that he should be "available," which also means he
needs to be where he is supposed to be and not taking a stroll on the moor?

None of us hear know all the facts around this case - so perhaps one should
bare that in mind.

The original poster has chosen to take the line that this story is all about
an excess of PC - perhaps it is far more a matter of service
regulations/discipline.

Firemen who went on record as being in a group sat on the end of Brighton
Pier eating ice cream would hardly be newsworthy as such - except if they
were on duty and supposed to be someplace else.

ron b.

Ron Bartle

Are you seriously suggesting that there are modern-day European Fire
Services who have the human and fiscal resources to provide foot patrols
looking for fires and other hazards?

I hope somebody knowing the details of this case shows up - It would appear
far more likely from the quoted Fire Chief that these guys were just
someplace -other than- where they were supposed to be.

End of story.

(Wether what they saw was discovered copulating in the bushes were the
ubiquitous small quadrapeds or -in this constellation- the somewhat less
common bipeds is of little consequence I would feel. On the other hand if
somebody has got a *thing* about PC being out of control - which it might
well be - then I suppose this story could be bent over, or twisted around to
serve that need like many others.)

rb

> Wog George wrote...
>> What an absolute crock of shit. How on Earth could the Avon Fire &
>> Rescue chaps ascertain that there was no danger to anyone without first
>> inspecting what was going on?
>>
>> Thanks for posting this. It's too ridiculous for words!
>
> Wouldn't a typical fire department include routine patrols to look for
> signs
> of fire? Forest rangers search for smoke from peaks and towers, and I
> suppose in a country with lots of centuries-old wood houses you would have
> patrols look for signs of fire in neighborhoods. Not just fire, but any
> hazardous situation - the sounds they heard could have been someone trying
> to illegally dump industrial waste, something that would require the
> services
> of the fire department's hazmat team.

/ -- /