=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/27/2004 3:45:00 AM

Hi, I'm new to frontpage and web site builing, I have
found component errors. Are they serious? and can I fix
them? If yes, how? Thanks for any help someone can give
me. Cat
2 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

It depends on what they are, and what type of web (disc based or server based) you are working in
- provide the details

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Cat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4a5c01c42c0a$0cdf9190$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| Hi, I'm new to frontpage and web site builing, I have
| found component errors. Are they serious? and can I fix
| them? If yes, how? Thanks for any help someone can give
| me. Cat

Greg Chagnon

Not enough information.

--