stencilcity2003

4/27/2004 12:49:00 AM

Hello!
When I insert an image onto my webpage, then click the
auto thumbnail, it does just that. However, one item that
may measure 4" x 5" appears smaller than another that was
originally 2" x 3". Is there a way to work around this?
Or may it have been corrected in FrontPage2003, as I am
still using 2002 version.
Thank you - Shirley
1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

Web pages are designed in px not "
The thumbnails are created using the settings you have in
Tools Page Options AutoThumbnail

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...