microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Re: FP2003 Publishing unmatched files

Tom Pepper

4/26/2004 11:22:00 PM

What is the O/S of the host server?
What is the version of the FP server extensions on the host server?

What is your O/S on your local machine?
What is the version of the server extensions on your local machine?
Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage]
Microsoft FrontPage:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/de...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...
http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...