CDiTo

4/26/2004 8:44:00 PM

As of about 2 months ago, queries on several
frontpage .asp page changed... They now required that the
argument from the sending page be included in the query
results, or the query fails.
i.e.
"select last,first,sales from names where city
= '::city::'" will fail unless it's written as:
"select city,last,first,sales from names where city
= '::city::'.
Why did this happen, and how can I get around it? When I
want to only show the last,first,sum(sales) in the result
set, the query won't work. I'm forced to include city,
then the results show total sales/city/name rather than
sales/name. They have become case sensitive as well.
I have 20+ queries that worked in the past, now most are
inop.

1 Answer

Rhonda

Can you post your code