RC-

4/26/2004 7:28:00 PM

Hi All,
How do I get the variable information from Page 1 to Page 3? Page 1 to
Page 2
works, but from Page 2 to Page 3, I can't seem to get the variables to pass
over.

Any help would be great, I'm raking my brain!
TIA
RC-

4 Answers

clintonG

Three ways are most common ...

1.) Google: "hidden fields"+"pass data"
2.) Google: "query strings"+"pass data"
3.) Google: "cookies"+"pass data"

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher@REMOVETHISTEXTmetromilwaukee.com

"RC-" <r_candee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
> How do I get the variable information from Page 1 to Page 3? Page 1
> Page 2
> works, but from Page 2 to Page 3, I can't seem to get the variables to
pass
> over.
>
> Any help would be great, I'm raking my brain!
> TIA
> RC-

Greg Chagnon

RC,

It would be the same process. How are you accomplishing the page 1 to page 2 transfer?

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97 - '02
http://www.websunl...

"RC-" <r_candee@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OUXpdS8KEHA.2012@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> Hi All,
> How do I get the variable information from Page 1 to Page 3? Page 1 to
> Page 2
> works, but from Page 2 to Page 3, I can't seem to get the variables to pass
> over.
>
> Any help would be great, I'm raking my brain!
> TIA
> RC-

RC-

Using the Session string.

"MD Websunlimited" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> RC,
>
> It would be the same process. How are you accomplishing the page 1 to page
2 transfer?

> --
> Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97 - '02
> http://www.websunl...
> Featured in "Inside Microsoft FrontPage" by ElementK Journals
> http://www.el...
>
> "RC-" <r_candee@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi All,
> > How do I get the variable information from Page 1 to Page 3? Page
> > Page 2
> > works, but from Page 2 to Page 3, I can't seem to get the variables to
pass
> > over.
> >
> > Any help would be great, I'm raking my brain!
> > TIA
> > RC-

Greg Chagnon

The session object is scoped to the application session and not the page so unless you delete the session vars they will remain
until the session is abandoned.

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97 - '02
http://www.websunl...