microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Retrieval of Feedback Form Info

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/26/2004 4:16:00 PM

Where can the information that was entered into
a "feedback" form be found?
3 Answers

Kevin Spencer

Hard to answer exactly. Basically, it goes where you indicate it should go
when you create the form.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"ALW" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Where can the information that was entered into
> a "feedback" form be found?

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Thanks - the location where feedback messages can be
retrieved is shown on the "FEEDBACK" page that FrontPage
offers. It looks like the feedback information is not
protected and can be retrieved by anyone who goes to the
site. Haven't figured out how to change the location
of "feedback" messages but it's not important at this
time. Thanks, again for your help.

Kevin Spencer

Do you have a URL to the form online? If we can look at it, we can help.