=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/26/2004 12:54:00 AM

How do I get a link to open a page on my site but in a
smaller box like window. Is this something to do with
link propteties, target frame?

Thanks
3 Answers

Joey Lee

if u use target frame as new window( _blank ) it will open a new page,
however i think the size will base on the users browser setting

you can use javascript to do it like the code below

onclick="window.open(abc.htm','zone','scrollbars,width=300,height=400')">ABC
</a>

There are more options like disabling/enabling buttons, scrollbar and etc...

"Ernie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get a link to open a page on my site but in a
> smaller box like window. Is this something to do with
> link propteties, target frame?
>
> Thanks

Greg Chagnon

Hi Ernie,

You may wish to take a look at J-Bots Pop-up window component at
http://www.websunl.../order/Product/General/popup_window_com...

--
Mike -- FrontPage MVP '97-'02
http://www.websunl...

"Ernie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:40f701c42b28$fa3cc7b0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> How do I get a link to open a page on my site but in a
> smaller box like window. Is this something to do with
> link propteties, target frame?
>
> Thanks

Shannon

Ernie, go to www.jimcoaddins.com and download the Spawn
add-in. A while back, they gave me the link here and I
love it. Really easy to use too!

SE