=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/26/2004 12:52:00 AM

I notice that when I create a table the text seems to be
double spaced. When I format the para and change it to
single space it still looks double; the only way I can
fix it is to set 0 spaces before and 0 after the
paragraph.

Is this the only way to fix it? and why does it do this?

Thanks
7 Answers

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Du luktar äckligt .....

----- Lisa skrev: ----

I notice that when I create a table the text seems to be
double spaced. When I format the para and change it to
single space it still looks double; the only way I can
fix it is to set 0 spaces before and 0 after the
paragraph

Is this the only way to fix it? and why does it do this?

Thank

Kevin Spencer

It's hard to say from your description exactly what you're talking about.

It sounds like you're seeing paragraphs created when you hit ENTER in
FrontPage Editor. This inserts <p> tag. To enter a single-line break (<br>
tag), use SHIFT|ENTER.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I notice that when I create a table the text seems to be
> double spaced. When I format the para and change it to
> single space it still looks double; the only way I can
> fix it is to set 0 spaces before and 0 after the
> paragraph.
>
> Is this the only way to fix it? and why does it do this?
>
> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

ok Basically I create a table in the cell I start adding
text and if I press enter to go down a line to add more
text or links it double spaces.
Thanks

Craig Schiller

Lisa -

That's correct. As noted previously, press SHIFT+ENTER for single
spacing.

HTH,
Craig

Lisa wrote:

> ok Basically I create a table in the cell I start adding
> text and if I press enter to go down a line to add more
> text or links it double spaces.
> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Ok so then should I go back and undo all the paragraph
formatting I did?

Thanks

Craig Schiller

Lisa -

That would depend on what you're trying to accomplish in the long run, I
guess.

Craig

Lisa wrote:

> Ok so then should I go back and undo all the paragraph
> formatting I did?
>
> Thanks

Trollbait

Just hit backspace to connect all of the type, then hit shift/enter with the
cursor where you want the line break.