microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Frontpage - Sending mesages from a site to muliple email addresses

Daniel - OpticalNews.Ath.Cx

4/25/2004 1:23:00 PM

Hi All,

I was wondering whether it is possible to send a mesage via a frontpage 2003
form to mulitple emails. so when you press submit the message you entered in
the form goes to mulitple email addresses that i specified.

Kind regards

Daniel

Please help me

1 Answer

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]

How to send email from a FrontPage form to multiple email addresses?

http://frontpageforms.com/Multiple_Email_Tu...

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en...

HTH,

--