michael.copelli

10/24/2007 6:23:00 PM

I am trying to build an application in C# using .net. I have used the
faxcomlib to build my fax program. I cannot use the faxcomexlib
because my program needs to be windows 2000 compatible. I am able to
fax documents just fine, however there are two issues i cannot
resolve.

1. When i fax the document, the fax console opens up. I would like for
this not to happen because my program will be incorporated inside
another program.

2. I would like to be able to confirm that a fax was sent without
errors.

Any help is appreciated.