microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Hyperlink dosen't use exact url

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/24/2004 10:31:00 PM

I am trying to use a parameter in a frontpage results page ; The inserted field shows ' field name' I attach the url on front and back as such example/'field name'/.htm and it does not work . In older versions of frontpage I did not have this problem . Please Help.
1 Answer

Steve Easton

Is 'field name' supposed to be the full file name of an actual page??

the / / entries have me a little confused here.!!

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage