microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

unable to upload some html

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/24/2004 6:51:00 PM

I want to place a banner on my site.
Im using FP2002 and when I preview the page it all works
great.
My problem is when I upload the page. The banner doesn't
appear and when I check the code, some of it is missing. I
along the line some of the code elements are being lost.
Any help is aprreciated.
3 Answers

+FarmerPickles

Are you uploading to a site that has FP extensions enabled?
Jeff

"starchip" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to place a banner on my site.
> Im using FP2002 and when I preview the page it all works
> great.
> My problem is when I upload the page. The banner doesn't
> appear and when I check the code, some of it is missing. I
> along the line some of the code elements are being lost.
> Any help is aprreciated.

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Yes. My provider is Interland. I've also noticed this
problem with some banners that I've uploaded in the past.
There never was a problem, then all of a sudden, they were
no longer visible. The code was missing too.

Stefan B. Rusynko

Provide a URL to the page online and explain specifically what is missing and what you did

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...