=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/24/2004 12:16:00 PM

i'm using front page to design my webpage and when i choose a design for the navigation bars and save it it show up in preview but when i upload it to the server it wont come up on the site it just shows a bo with a little red x could someone help me

5 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

See your duplicate post in the addins group

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"mel" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28B016F9-A0AF-4158-B6F1-0E91A7DB5A24@microsoft.com...
| i'm using front page to design my webpage and when i choose a design for the navigation bars and save it it show up in preview but
when i upload it to the server it wont come up on the site it just shows a bo with a little red x could someone help me

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Everyone seems to be having this problem. I did with FP
2000 and 2003. Yet no one has a fix; other then create
your own buttons; I did this and it works fine now. Makes
me mad there must be something wrong with FrontPage.

http://freebuttons.to...

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Thanks for your reply but when i click on the add in there is nothing in the box

i'm not sure if this will help but i use Cute ftp home to upload in to tpg's server

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I agree i used front page in a tafe course and i used a updated version this time and some much has changes i cant work anything out i cant get the themes to upload to the net or the navigation bars i'm using a standard navigation bar as it's the only one that will allow to upload

Tom Pepper

Very difficult to help when you don't include a snippet of the original
question/comments/post.

So, I'll guess.

You are referring to Custom link bars? If so, they require the FP2002
server extensions to function, and you must http publish to the host. FTP
won't work. And, if the host doesn't have the FP2002 extensions, the Custom
Link Bars won't work.

If you are trying to add and test the locally, your local machine must also
have a web server and FP 2002 extensions.
Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage]
Microsoft FrontPage:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/de...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...