=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/24/2004 5:41:00 AM

I'm with rogers and have created a form on my web site.
Not all forms have to be filled out. However when I get
my form submitted to me ALL of the fields are sent back
even if they are left blank. How do I change it so I only
receive the inputed fields to show up to me and not all
fields?

Thanks to anyone who can help?

Kyle
7 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

Not possible w/ the FP forms handler

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Kyle" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3a4b01c429be$c0b2b9c0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| I'm with rogers and have created a form on my web site.
| Not all forms have to be filled out. However when I get
| my form submitted to me ALL of the fields are sent back
| even if they are left blank. How do I change it so I only
| receive the inputed fields to show up to me and not all
| fields?
|
| Thanks to anyone who can help?
|
| Kyle

Wakalukong

On Oct 24, 10:00 pm, "Albert K. Fung" <akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> ltlee:
>

> > Highlights:
>
> > 1. According to market (Hong Kong?) analysis, Soros had transferred 8
> > to 9 billion US dollar,  about one third of the Soros fund, into Hong
> > Kong.
> > 2. Last week, Soros had written an article for Financial Times in
> > which he said a 10% rise in RMB for every year was acceptible.
> > 3. The hugh influx of money had been Hong Kong's financial control
> > authority's cause of worry.
>
> > Question:
> > If a country increases its productivity through hardworking and its
> > people's ingenuity, its currency will sooner or later appreciate. When
> > it does appreciate, the people, as a whole, would be rewarded for
> > their collective effort. That is fair. How about  the influx of
> > speculative capitals aiming to reap the benefit and in the process
> > disrupt the normal operation of the economy?
>
> fyfpoon:
>
> > Soros is taking advantage of the delayed appreciation but he did not
> > delay the appreciation himself.
>
> > Blame that guy who delayed the appreciation.
>
> Post crisis ....
>
> The entire world up in arms about China's mercantilistic be-
> haviors. And are demanding global economic rebalancing. This
> is not just the demand of the USA.
>
> Smart money are betting that China is running out of room.
>
> She is now caught between a rock and a hard place. But with
> her largest trade partners welding the big club of tariffs,
> she has no choice but to stop manipulating her currency for
> trade gains. The USA don't like it, neither does the EU.
>
> It is jeopardizing globalization and the world economic or-
> der that created many economic dragons and tigers, deliver-
> ed billions out of poverty. China has only herself to blame
> for not being proactive when not under pressure. Now she is
> out of maneuvering room, even this humble netter is betting
> his shirt against China, not to mention vulture capitalists
> and financial sharks.
>
> Who are circling - in air, land and ocean seas .... :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Albert K. Fung
> Rancho del Canto, Paso Robles, California, USA.- Hide quoted text -

---------

A person making jaw-dropping, eye-popping proclamations without
supporting evidence can't possibly be a humble netter. Any moron will
know that the yuan will go up, as it had for years. That's not a
smart answer. A truly smart answer is one that gives the percentage
of increase.

Wakalukong

Singrish King

On 24/10/2010 10:17 PM, Wakalukong wrote:
> On Oct 24, 10:00 pm, "Albert K. Fung"<akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> She is now caught between a rock and a hard place. But with
>> her largest trade partners welding the big club of tariffs,
>> she has no choice but to stop manipulating her currency for
>> trade gains. The USA don't like it, neither does the EU.
> A person making jaw-dropping, eye-popping proclamations without
> supporting evidence can't possibly be a humble netter. Any moron will
> know that the yuan will go up, as it had for years. That's not a
> smart answer. A truly smart answer is one that gives the percentage
> of increase.
>
> Wakalukong

<Singlish> He talking sound like banana -- outside skin yellow, inside
brain white white one, macam like Ang Mo like dhat.

<Cantonese> ???????????????????????? -- ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????

ltlee1

On Oct 24, 10:17 am, Wakalukong <wakaluk...@yahoo.com.sg> wrote:
> On Oct 24, 10:00 pm, "Albert K. Fung" <akwf...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > ltlee:
>
> > > Highlights:
>
> > > 1. According to market (Hong Kong?) analysis, Soros had transferred 8
> > > to 9 billion US dollar,  about one third of the Soros fund, into Hong
> > > Kong.
> > > 2. Last week, Soros had written an article for Financial Times in
> > > which he said a 10% rise in RMB for every year was acceptible.
> > > 3. The hugh influx of money had been Hong Kong's financial control
> > > authority's cause of worry.
>
> > > Question:
> > > If a country increases its productivity through hardworking and its
> > > people's ingenuity, its currency will sooner or later appreciate. When
> > > it does appreciate, the people, as a whole, would be rewarded for
> > > their collective effort. That is fair. How about  the influx of
> > > speculative capitals aiming to reap the benefit and in the process
> > > disrupt the normal operation of the economy?
>
> > fyfpoon:
>
> > > Soros is taking advantage of the delayed appreciation but he did not
> > > delay the appreciation himself.
>
> > > Blame that guy who delayed the appreciation.
>
> > Post crisis ....
>
> > The entire world up in arms about China's mercantilistic be-
> > haviors. And are demanding global economic rebalancing. This
> > is not just the demand of the USA.
>
> > Smart money are betting that China is running out of room.
>
> > She is now caught between a rock and a hard place. But with
> > her largest trade partners welding the big club of tariffs,
> > she has no choice but to stop manipulating her currency for
> > trade gains. The USA don't like it, neither does the EU.
>
> > It is jeopardizing globalization and the world economic or-
> > der that created many economic dragons and tigers, deliver-
> > ed billions out of poverty. China has only herself to blame
> > for not being proactive when not under pressure. Now she is
> > out of maneuvering room, even this humble netter is betting
> > his shirt against China, not to mention vulture capitalists
> > and financial sharks.
>
> > Who are circling - in air, land and ocean seas .... :)
>
> > Regards,
>
> > Albert K. Fung
> > Rancho del Canto, Paso Robles, California, USA.- Hide quoted text -

> ---------
>
> A person making jaw-dropping, eye-popping proclamations without
> supporting evidence can't possibly be a humble netter.  Any moron will
> know that the yuan will go up, as it had for years.  That's not a
> smart answer.  A truly smart answer is one that gives the percentage
> of increase.

The U.S. had asked China to let the RMB appreciate last march.
According
to what I read, China still had concerned over its recovery as well as
global
economical recovery. So it responded to the request with a token raise
and
promised to review the situation early next year.

Since then, it had polled the business sector and the economists. If
remember correctly, 3% would have little or no impact on GDP growth.
9% would be the point of inflection.

Since mid-September, there had been a seris of article suggesting
China to
take the leap. I had posted one of these article but it did not show
up.

> Wakalukong- Hide quoted text -

Albert K. Fung

fyfpoon:

> Soros is taking advantage of the delayed appreciation but he did not
> delay the appreciation himself.
>
> Blame that guy who delayed the appreciation.

AKF:

> Post crisis ....
>
> The entire world up in arms about China's mercantilistic be-
> haviors. And are demanding global economic rebalancing. This
> is not just the demand of the USA.
>
> Smart money are betting that China is running out of room.
>
> She is now caught between a rock and a hard place. But with
> her largest trade partners welding the big club of tariffs,
> she has no choice but to stop manipulating her currency for
> trade gains. The USA don't like it, neither does the EU.
>
> It is jeopardizing globalization and the world economic or-
> der that created many economic dragons and tigers, deliver-
> ed billions out of poverty. China has only herself to blame
> for not being proactive when not under pressure. Now she is
> out of maneuvering room, even this humble netter is betting
> his shirt against China, not to mention vulture capitalists
> and financial sharks.
>
> Who are circling - in air, land and ocean seas .... :)

Wakalukong:

> A person making jaw-dropping, eye-popping proclamations without
> supporting evidence can't possibly be a humble netter. Any moron will
> know that the yuan will go up, as it had for years. That's not a
> smart answer. A truly smart answer is one that gives the percentage
> of increase.

Betting a shirt ....

Albeit a fancy one, is not entirely out of this humble nett-
er's comfort zone, even if he losses it. Leveraging will en-
sure handsome returns even if the magnitude isn't ginormous.

Smart money is betting on 25-30% after all is said and done.

Which is in line with the 4% of GDP proposal by the US trea-
sury secretary on a country's current account surplus. While
not formally accepted by the G-20, all agreed on the general
direction on where the RMB should go. They toss the hot pot-
ato over the fence to the IMF.

Its figures are not that far off .... :)

On Oct 24, 11:24 pm, Singrish King <Singrish.K...@Singkapoor.conned>
wrote:
> On 24/10/2010 10:17 PM, Wakalukong wrote:
>
> > On Oct 24, 10:00 pm, "Albert K. Fung"<akwf...@hotmail.com>  wrote:
> >> She is now caught between a rock and a hard place. But with
> >> her largest trade partners welding the big club of tariffs,
> >> she has no choice but to stop manipulating her currency for
> >> trade gains. The USA don't like it, neither does the EU.
> > A person making jaw-dropping, eye-popping proclamations without
> > supporting evidence can't possibly be a humble netter.  Any moron will
> > know that the yuan will go up, as it had for years.  That's not a
> > smart answer.  A truly smart answer is one that gives the percentage
> > of increase.
>
> > Wakalukong
>
> <Singlish>   He talking sound like banana -- outside skin yellow, inside
>               brain white white one, macam like Ang Mo like dhat.
>
> <Cantonese>  ???????? -- ?????,???????,?????
> ?????
------

He's Cantonese, so I'm sure he'll appreciate your Cantonese version.

Wakalukong

Singrish King

On 25/10/2010 11:14 AM, Wakalukong wrote:
> He's Cantonese, so I'm sure he'll appreciate your Cantonese version.
>
> Wakalukong

<Singlish> no use one lah! Lim peh ka lu kong ah, he kana brainwash
by Ang Mo media until koyak aready.

?????????