microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

File List for downloading

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/23/2004 4:36:00 PM

Hi, I am trying to create a web page that would some how read all the file's in a specific directory every time the page is opened, then list them with hyperlinks for download. Any ideas how this might be accomplished??

Thanks for you help.
2 Answers

Kevin Spencer

I would think ASP or some other server-side programming technology.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"Robert Erskine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi, I am trying to create a web page that would some how read all the
file's in a specific directory every time the page is opened, then list them
with hyperlinks for download. Any ideas how this might be accomplished???

> Thanks for you help.

Steve Easton

Why not just open the directory in folder view. All of the files names will display and
will be clickable links.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage