microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

another what is this question

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/23/2004 3:24:00 PM

I have two Disccusion Webs and on the _tocproto pages one
of them I has this:

<dd><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">

But I don't have it on the other page.

Wondering what it is and how I put it there. I did create
a style on the page that holds the threads for dd to
indent and to change the font size. But I have no style
on the _tocproto page so not sure........however the page
with this appears the way I want it to and the page
without does not. So it it safe just to add it?

Thanks

3 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

The _tocproto.htm page is generated from user posts, and you should be careful editing it or you may corrupt your DW
It uses dl and dd tags for the posts (see a html definition lists) so that <dd> tag (which also has a closing </dd> tag) was put
there as a result of a post

To manage the style of the posts apply a FP Theme to the DW subweb

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"ED" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35a801c42947$108ba2e0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
| I have two Disccusion Webs and on the _tocproto pages one
| of them I has this:
|
| <dd><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
|
| But I don't have it on the other page.
|
| Wondering what it is and how I put it there. I did create
| a style on the page that holds the threads for dd to
| indent and to change the font size. But I have no style
| on the _tocproto page so not sure........however the page
| with this appears the way I want it to and the page
| without does not. So it it safe just to add it?
|
| Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Ok well in the meanwhile I added the dd tag to the other
page and now it looks the way I want. I hope I didn't
corrupt it.

If I apply a theme can I have link rollover effects?
Thanks

FrontPage ]
;
>To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
>

>"ED" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:35a801c42947$108ba2e0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
>| I have two Disccusion Webs and on the _tocproto pages
one
>| of them I has this:
>|
>| <dd><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
>|
>| But I don't have it on the other page.
>|
>| Wondering what it is and how I put it there. I did
create
>| a style on the page that holds the threads for dd to
>| indent and to change the font size. But I have no style
>| on the _tocproto page so not sure........however the
page
>| with this appears the way I want it to and the page
>| without does not. So it it safe just to add it?
>|
>| Thanks
>|

>.

Stefan B. Rusynko

Yes

"ED" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:39e001c42a06$5a945f20$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| Ok well in the meanwhile I added the dd tag to the other
| page and now it looks the way I want. I hope I didn't
| corrupt it.
|
| If I apply a theme can I have link rollover effects?
| Thanks

| >|
| >| <dd><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
| >|
| >| But I don't have it on the other page.
| >|
| >| Wondering what it is and how I put it there. I did
| create
| >| a style on the page that holds the threads for dd to
| >| indent and to change the font size. But I have no style
| >| on the _tocproto page so not sure........however the
| page
| >| with this appears the way I want it to and the page
| >| without does not. So it it safe just to add it?
| >|
| >| Thanks
| >|