microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

html code auto deleting?!

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/23/2004 2:53:00 PM

Has anyone had a similar problem,

When I open a html page from the FrontPage browser menu, I
can see it in design view, but soon as I open the 'code'
window, all code disappears. If I save the page from the
code window, page will lose its content, otherwise page
exist and can be viewed with IE or edited through notepad.

Help on this issue is highly appreciated!
Thanks.

1 Answer

Kevin Spencer

What version of FrontPage are you using?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer