microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Displaying info from Yahoo

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Fisrtly thanks to Jim Bunyens on some recent help -
amazing stuff.

What is the best way of displaying say a stock market
chart from the yahoo website on my website that updates on
a browser refresh exactly the same as when you would
refresh yahoo?

Kind Regards,

Stefan B. Rusynko

Contact Yahoo for how to link to their quotes

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...