=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/22/2004 7:55:00 PM

Hi, when I 'include a page' in a cell to be used as a
left border; what does it include? just the text area; or
the entire page blanck space and all? do I have to set
margins on the page I'm including.

I want to make sure it isn't going to
force the cell across the screen.

Thanks

1 Answer

Steve Easton

An include " includes" everything that is on the page between the opening and
closing body tags.

Stuff up here is not included
Anything here is included and displays in the page you "include" it in.
stuff down here is not included

hth

--
Steve Easton