=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/22/2004 4:01:00 PM

I cannot get my pics to work! they show up as "broken" in
normal view, and as X's on the web. Suggestions?
1 Answer

Steve Easton

Make sure the image files are located in a folder inside your web and then
insert them in your pages.

If they were in a location outside of your web when you linked to them, the web
page is trying to find them in your computer.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage