microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Adding a swish file to Frontpage or web site

Rod

4/22/2004 1:58:00 PM

For the love of GOD... please someone help me..
I am trying to add a intro file made in swish to be added
to a html link button...
"I would like the viewer to see a short intro as they
click on the link" and when it is done they can proceed to
the page..
how do i do this????????
2 Answers

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Stop your whining. What makes you so special? Someone might help you when and if they want to

----- Rod wrote: ----

For the love of GOD... please someone help me.
I am trying to add a intro file made in swish to be added
to a html link button..
"I would like the viewer to see a short intro as they
click on the link" and when it is done they can proceed to
the page.
how do i do this???????

I'm not sure I understand what youre trying to do, but if you want to ad swf file its
INSERT>WEB COMPONENT>ADVANCED CONTROLS>MOVIE IN FLAS
If after playing the movie you want to go to another page than insert that in your swish (ACTIONS>GET URL
Also make your link in the swish and ad ACTION>PLA

The above is for FP2003 but very similar for 2000