microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Database Results Wizard Error

jonathan

4/22/2004 9:17:00 AM

I have set up a Database using the .ASP wizard in FrontPage 2003. Problem I
have is when a user wants to edit a record they keep getting the above
message diplayed in the frame that holds the editable record. All other
functions work fine we can add records, delete records and view just not
edit.

Can anyone help me?

TIA

Jonathan

2 Answers

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]

Someone in the frontpage client group had that problem yesterday and said
this article solved the problem for them:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.asp...[LN];828898

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

jonathan <jonathan@cbimports.co.uk> wrote:
> I have set up a Database using the .ASP wizard in FrontPage 2003.
> Problem I have is when a user wants to edit a record they keep
> getting the above message diplayed in the frame that holds the
> editable record. All other functions work fine we can add records,
> delete records and view just not edit.
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> TIA
>

> Jonathan

jonathan

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for the pointer but it didn't help because I don' t have a timestamp
field and there definatly isn't one in the code.

Do you have another pointers?