=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/22/2004 2:23:00 AM

How do I open the live site and make changes. How should
I edit my site on a regular basis. what is the live site
and what is the harddrive site? How do I save my site to
a cd for a back up copy?

Thanks in advance.
4 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

How do I open the live site and make changes?
- Open FP, and file open Web/Site and enter your URL as
http://www.yoursit... and log in (the site requires the FP Server Extensions)
Then open any page and edit it, save it, close your site

How should I edit my site on a regular basis?
- Recommend you edit your local (hard disk site) and when done, publish it to your remote (online) site using File Publish Web/Site
and enter your online site URL as http://www.yoursit...

What is the live site and what is the harddrive site?
- The live site is usually the one running on a hosted online server (or the one visible to users) with a URL address like
http://www.yoursit...
- The harddrive site is the one on your PC, usually a disc based web w/ an address like C:\MyWeb

How do I save my site to a cd for a back up copy?
- See the article at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-...

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Anne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28a101c42810$c60b17a0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
| How do I open the live site and make changes. How should
| I edit my site on a regular basis. what is the live site
| and what is the harddrive site? How do I save my site to
| a cd for a back up copy?
|
| Thanks in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Not working. thanks

us;q310511

>SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP -
FrontPage ]
;
>To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
>

>"Anne" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:28a101c42810$c60b17a0$a001280a@phx.gbl...
>| How do I open the live site and make changes. How
should
>| I edit my site on a regular basis. what is the live
site
>| and what is the harddrive site? How do I save my site
>| a cd for a back up copy?
>|
>| Thanks in advance.
>

>.

Stefan B. Rusynko