Andy Chicas

4/22/2004 1:15:00 AM

Hello,

I have another question that hopefully someone can help me
out with.

Our web forms currently consist of two forms.

One takes the user's information and submits it into a
database.

We would like this to go to the next page where the user
could pick a class they want to attend.

The problem is that in order to tie these two together we
need the autonumber generated from the user's information
submission.

Is there a way to get the user's AutoID and display it on
the next page where they could then enter it into another
text box.

The ideal would be that after clicking submit the next
page would already register the user's Registration ID so
that all they have to do is pick a class and click submit.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks and take care!

Andy
3 Answers

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

In the code for the first submitted form get the userid
from the table prior to redirecting and either set a
session variable, or in the redirect pass the variable
through the querystring.

Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FP]

http://home.att.net/~codelibrary/FrontPage/tweaks.htm#...

--
~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

Andy Chicas <itsrockman@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have another question that hopefully someone can help me
> out with.
>
> Our web forms currently consist of two forms.
>
> One takes the user's information and submits it into a
> database.
>
> We would like this to go to the next page where the user
> could pick a class they want to attend.
>
> The problem is that in order to tie these two together we
> need the autonumber generated from the user's information
> submission.
>
> Is there a way to get the user's AutoID and display it on
> the next page where they could then enter it into another
> text box.
>
> The ideal would be that after clicking submit the next
> page would already register the user's Registration ID so
> that all they have to do is pick a class and click submit.
>
> I hope that makes sense.
>
> Thanks and take care!
>
> Andy

Dieu

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 15:37:54 +0100, "Re coma" <recoma@skynet.be> wrote:

>http://users.skynet.be/fa215416/FemmeE...

ils attendent quoi pour un carton sur ce sac ? patates haineux ?

--
\ / francom.esoterisme, mon forum - Bijor c? moi, Dieu ! Dieu ??@?? !
--o-- <08-0<X=8 - http://web.me.com/purre/DieuPurRe/Bien...