=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/22/2004 12:01:00 AM

Can anyone recommend a good Frontpage host that provides an ecommerce sales cart function?
3 Answers

Peter Aitken

"CM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone recommend a good Frontpage host that provides an ecommerce
sales cart function?

I have used www.interland.com for quite a while and have been happy. I have
not used their ecommerce plan but I know they have one.

--
Peter Aitken

xfile

Yes, Interland is one of "easy and powerful" e-commerce hosting recommended
by PC Magazine and I am currently studying its offer.

Another one is Yahoo which is also recommended by PC Mag. I personally like
Yahoo better for its overall offering but it does not fit into my needs
because I need a multi-national solution and Yahoo's Merchant Solution is
available for US only,

Two more sites for your reference - www.1and1.com which has been very
aggressive recently and www.ValueWeb.com is my current non-ecommerce hosting
provider but may change them soon for the price and overall features.

Take care!!!
"Peter Aitken" <paitken@CRAPnc.rr.com> wrote in message
> "CM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone recommend a good Frontpage host that provides an ecommerce
> sales cart function?
>
> I have used www.interland.com for quite a while and have been happy. I
have
> not used their ecommerce plan but I know they have one.
>

> --
> Peter Aitken
>
> Remove the crap from my email address before using.

patil33

Don't go with 1and1 - they suck
and you end up paying twice as much for the PHP and MySql

I would go for these guys
http://www.ehostpros.com/hosting/ho...