=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/21/2004 10:40:00 PM

What is the best way to have a hyperlinks with bullets?
do I have to enter in the links manually or can I use the
navigation bar feature? Thanks
2 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

Make a list of your link text

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Lisa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25f301c427f1$8cd90150$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| What is the best way to have a hyperlinks with bullets?
| do I have to enter in the links manually or can I use the
| navigation bar feature? Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

How?

Also when I include a page for a left border in a cell;
what does it include? just the text area; or the entire
page that I see when that page is open; are there margins
for the include page. So far it fits in nice and just the
text area; but I want to make sure it isn't going to
force the cell across the screen.

Thanks

FrontPage ]
;