microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

=> Scroll IFrame Contence to Desired Position (JavaScript

Alexander

4/21/2004 7:36:00 PM

Scroll IFrame Content to desired Position (JavaScript)
======================================

How can I scoll the content of an Ifram to a desire Position?

The function should be:
window.scrollTo(x,y)

BUT how do I have to use this function so that applies to the IFrame content

Thanks for your help
Alexander

24 Answers

SMITH29

Baxter wrote:
> -
> Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
>
> "Yer Pal Al" <caddyshack.al@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
>> neighbors for a beer.
>
> Same thing if you're a Mormon.

xxxx
Mormons drink on the sly but they drink plenty.

29

Bill Shatzer

Baxter wrote:

> -
> Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
>
> "Yer Pal Al" <caddyshack.al@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

>>Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
>>neighbors for a beer.

> Same thing if you're a Mormon.

Or a Seventh Day Adventist.

peace and justice,

Baxter

-

On Nov 8, 1:41 pm, The Wiz <anywh...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>> Obama drinks beer.
>
>Bud Light isn't beer and I don't think he drank it anyway.

Gotta keep that conspiracy theory about Obama being a closet Muslim, right?

Clave

On Nov 8, 6:18 pm, "Baxter" <lbax02.spamgu...@baxcode.com> wrote:
> -
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------?---------
> Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------?---------
>
> "Yer Pal Al" <caddyshack...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:aab0a16c-91f8-42aa-a1b5-6e47ca0df2c4@j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com...
> On Nov 8, 1:41 pm, The Wiz <anywh...@nowhere.net> wrote:
>

> >> Obama drinks beer.
>
> >Bud Light isn't beer and I don't think he drank it anyway.
>
> Gotta keep that conspiracy theory about Obama being a closet Muslim,
> right?

No, I don't have to:

"58% Say Next President Likely To Be Republican"

http://tinyurl.c...

Why it's increasingly difficult to take Rasmussen polls seriously
July 07, 2009 12:49 pm ET by Eric Boehlert

The surveys seem to exist solely to advance GOP talking points. Meaning,
Rasmussen at times appears to function less as a legitimate polling firm and
more as the polling wing of the RNC. Today's new survey about Sarah Palin
and the repercussions of her "No mas" moment is a perfectly example.

I have no problem with the actual results per se, which are that 40 percent
of Republicans think her quitting the Alaska governorship will hurt her
chances to run for the White House in 2012. The bizarre part is that the
Rasmussen poll only asks Republican voters their opinion about Palin.
Independents and Democrats are of no interest to the GOP-centric Rasmussen.
(Just my hunch, but if those two voter groups had been included, I'm
guessing the final results would have between 70-80 percent of voters think
Palin's career move was a bad one.)

What kind of polling firm, while trying to take the country's temperature
about politics, only questions Republicans?

Meanwhile, in its write-up Rasmussen emphasized the RNC talking points about
how Palin has been subjected to "relentless and generally hostile media
coverage." (So the polling firm is now in the media criticism business?) Yet
Rasmussen only points to a late-night comedian for proof of "hostile media
coverage."

http://tinyurl.c...

Bill Shatzer

Baxter wrote:

> "Yer Pal Al" <caddyshack.al@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 8, 1:41 pm, The Wiz <anywh...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>>>Obama drinks beer.

>>Bud Light isn't beer and I don't think he drank it anyway.

> Gotta keep that conspiracy theory about Obama being a closet Muslim, right?

Whether or not Bud Light is beer, it's clearly alcoholic.

Ya' don't find Bud Light at the Riyadh Quickie Mart.

peace and justice,

SMITH29

Bill Shatzer wrote:
> Baxter wrote:
>

>> "Yer Pal Al" <caddyshack.al@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Bud Light isn't beer and I don't think he drank it anyway.
>
>> Gotta keep that conspiracy theory about Obama being a closet Muslim,
>> right?
>
> Whether or not Bud Light is beer, it's clearly alcoholic.
>
> Ya' don't find Bud Light at the Riyadh Quickie Mart.
>
> peace and justice,

xxxx
Did you research that?
http://www.google.com/search?q=ahram+beverage+co.&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=...

gb

On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 15:45:27 -0800, SMITH29 <smith29@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Baxter wrote:
>> -
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> "Yer Pal Al" <caddyshack.al@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Of course, as a Moslem, he's not going to join his
>>> neighbors for a beer.
>>
>> Same thing if you're a Mormon.
>>
>Mormons drink on the sly but they drink plenty.

Some do indeed - proving once again that Religion doesn't stop folks
from doing what they really and truly Want to do.

But it's also the case that Some Muslims also drink plenty, on the
sly, when they think no one is looking.

Just as Some Xtians commit adultery, even though that's proscribed
conduct too.

Bill Shatzer

SMITH29 wrote:

> Bill Shatzer wrote:
>
>> Baxter wrote:
>>

>>> "Yer Pal Al" <caddyshack.al@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Gotta keep that conspiracy theory about Obama being a closet Muslim,
>>> right?
>>

>> Whether or not Bud Light is beer, it's clearly alcoholic.
>>
>> Ya' don't find Bud Light at the Riyadh Quickie Mart.

> Did you research that?
> http://www.google.com/search?q=ahram+beverage+co.&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&rlz=...

Your logical disconnect slams into action once again.

Whatever might a brewery in Egypt have to do with Bud Light in a Quickie
Mart in Riyadh?

peace and justice,

Alex DeLarge

Bill Shatzer wrote:

> Your logical disconnect slams into action once again.

Someone left a steaming pile of Shatzer on the sidewalk again:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.
It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.
Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alex DeLarge