microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Import Errors with KB 810217

DSI

4/21/2004 6:41:00 PM

Ok after much research on the web, I found the security
update 810217 that was installed by windows update to
cause the error "An error occured accessing your
FrontPage web files. Authors - if authoring against a
web server, please contact the administrator for the
server's site. WebMasters - please see the system's
server log for more details." prevent the importing of
files larger than 1 MB.

If the update is uninstalled, files larger than 1MB can
be imported into FP. Anyone know if MS is going to
correct this issue?

You can get info on the update if you look at KB article
810217.

1 Answer

Steve Easton

Can you post a link. I searched using the KB number and could only come up with the
update info.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage