=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/20/2004 11:46:00 PM

Weird. I had my site all up and running via FTP posting.
All was well until I accidentally clicked FP to publish
evry since then my hover buttons dont work on the web OR
on my computer. They wont preview or anything. What did
I do Wrong???
1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

Provide a URL of the online site w/ the broken buttons

Normally FP won't Publish to a site that has been FTP'd to

Explain where you published to and how

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...