=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/20/2004 8:29:00 PM

I get this error when I try to import files to my the
website i am building: "An error occured accessing your
FrontPage web files. Authors - if authoring against a
web server, please contact the administrator for the
server's site. WebMasters - please see the system's
server log for more details."

Any ideas how to solve this? I am using FP2K. The
website I am designing is located locally on my computer.
1 Answer

Steve Easton

Are the files larger than 1mb in size?
If so, place them in the web folders using Windows Explorer and then recalculate
hyperlinks in FrontPage.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage