=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/20/2004 8:23:00 PM

Hi I am new to Frontpage.

What I would like to do is if someone has a question or
comment about my site all that they need to do is click
on hyperlink to email me their question. But I don't want
my email address to show, a ficticious one would be ok
to. Is there a way to accomplish this?

Thanks for your help.

Also one more question...When I print my pages off in IE
the left side of the page is truncated, is there a
setting I need to change in Frontpage?
1 Answer

cookoonest

Set up a (ficticious) forwarding email address on your host server and use
as your "mailto" address.

You have to have a "mailtto address of some kind.