microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

How do I know that there user visit my site know

thank you

How do I know that there is some user visit my site ?

thank you

2 Answers

Jim Buyens

Many hosting services accumulate such statistics and post
them as Web pages within a special folder in your root
Web. So, look around your root Web for a folder you didn't
create, and then browse whatever Web pages you find.

If that doesn't do it, check the host's support pages or
contact them.

If that doesn't do it either, and the host is running the
FrontPage Server Extensions, then use the administration
pages to activate Usage Analysis. You can then view
statistics in FrontPage Reports view.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
http://www.inter...
Author of:
*----------------------------------------------------
|\---------------------------------------------------
|| Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 Inside Out
||---------------------------------------------------
|| Web Database Development Step by Step .NET Edition
|| Microsoft FrontPage Version 2002 Inside Out
|| Faster Smarter Beginning Programming
|| (All from Microsoft Press)

cookoonest

Here is a freebie webcounter that records requesting URL's and many other
statistics. Its Free.

http://cqco...