microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Form links not opening in designated target page

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/20/2004 4:19:00 PM

Using FP2000 I have created several drop-down forms on a
page that open a new page. However, I need the pages to
open in a new separate window, rather than in the existing
window. I am changing the target page to "_blank", yet
the pages continue to open in the same window. Does
anyone know how to remedy this problem so that I can open
the links into new target windows? Thanks in advance...
1 Answer

Steve Easton

Can you post a URL??
Also have you tried setting a base href new window in page properties??

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage