microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Frontpage table of contents

Rukmini

4/20/2004 2:12:00 PM

I want to create a table of contenst page like a
collapsable list for my Web site. I'm reading the help
and it tells me how to add a table of contens page but I
can't get any information on How to add individual
elements to the toc. Coupld you please help me or direct
me to a tutorial where I can find how to create atbale of
contents page. I have a huge list of toc . Please send me
reply asap

Thanks a lot
Rukmini
1 Answer

Stefan B. Rusynko

The FP TOC webbot is limited to the pages linked to your home page and in your navigation view

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...