Gail

4/19/2004 8:23:00 PM

I have a microsoft office xp professional 2002.
But it does not have Front Page. Should there be a Front
Page program included with this software?

IF there is how do I find and install it.
2 Answers

Kevin Spencer

There should only be a FrontPage program included with your software if you
have purchased a licensed copy of FrontPage. Have you?

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer

"Gail" <depow@telus.net> wrote in message
> I have a microsoft office xp professional 2002.
> But it does not have Front Page. Should there be a Front
> Page program included with this software?
>
> IF there is how do I find and install it.

Tom Pepper

No, it doesn't come with FP. You'll need to purchase it separately.
Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage]
-
Microsoft FrontPage:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/de...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...