=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/19/2004 7:31:00 PM

I have created a site without using any themes...however,
I did experiment with some themes before decididng not to
use any in the finished site. When I publish the site I
notice that there are theme elements that are being
transmitted to the server with the rest of the site
elements. I have looked through the site folders and
cannot find where these are located. Obviously, if I am
not using them I would like to eliminate them from the
file. Can you tell me what to do.
3 Answers

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

They are contained in the "_themes" folder. The
underscore indicates a hidden folder that should be able
to be viewed in the Folders view of Front Page.

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

I cannot find a theme folder

Stefan B. Rusynko

Tools Web/Site Settings Advanced - show hidden folders
To see the _themes folder
To see which page may still have the theme applied Search in all pages in htm for:
Or in FP 2003 use: View Reports Shared Content Themes

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...