microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

server error : cannot create folder _vti_cnf

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/19/2004 5:13:00 PM

Can anyone offer a tip for this error? It happens when I
try to upload a web site. The log shows that all items
from my local site uploaded then this final error cancels
the upload.

Thanks for any help
2 Answers

Tom Pepper

How are you uploading? FTP or http publish?
Tom Pepper Willett [Microsoft MVP - FrontPage]
-
Microsoft FrontPage:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodinfo/de...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...
http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
"Sgovia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone offer a tip for this error? It happens when I
> try to upload a web site. The log shows that all items
> from my local site uploaded then this final error cancels
> the upload.
>
> Thanks for any help

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

this is uploading via http publishing

>-
>Microsoft FrontPage:

http://www.microsoft.com/office/frontpage/prodin...
..mspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/office/understanding/...
>To assist you in getting the best answers for FrontPage
support see: