microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

importing powerpoint2002 into htm, frontpage2002

jc calling

4/19/2004 11:25:00 AM

I have looked at the previous posting about this but is does not work
correctly, it does not show all of the pictures and they are not in the
correct position and they are also not tilted either.

how else can I get this to work?

thank you in advance.

Jason
page I looked at was http://support.microsoft.com/...