microsoft.public.frontpage.programming

Stock Quote web component <>

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/19/2004 3:19:00 AM

Hi, can someone help me with the stock quote web component
that comes with the Frontpage program? I've placed it onto
the page (via normal view) but it looks terrible when
viewed in the browser. I cannot manipulate the web
component (i.e. the button, text or input box) to make it
look any different. Is there was way to format this web
component? Is there any support literature from Microsoft?

Cheers,

Stefan B. Rusynko

The Money central stock quote just adds the below std html that you can format anyway you want using std html or CSS
- just don't change the form action tags and form fieldl names

<form METHOD="GET" TARGET="_top" action="http://moneycentral.msn.com/partner/redir/extquotes.asp...
<tbody><tr>
TYPE="TEXT" SIZE="8" MAXLENGTH="255" NAME="SYMBOL" VALUE><input TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE="Go"></td>

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"Dazza" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bf101c425bd$049448d0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| Hi, can someone help me with the stock quote web component
| that comes with the Frontpage program? I've placed it onto
| the page (via normal view) but it looks terrible when
| viewed in the browser. I cannot manipulate the web
| component (i.e. the button, text or input box) to make it
| look any different. Is there was way to format this web
| component? Is there any support literature from Microsoft?
|
| Cheers,

samovar

On 29 jan, 18:32, "D.A.Tsenuf" <D...@Tsenuf.com> wrote:
> "DePassage" <monadressea...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > Le 27/01/2011 20:59, Mara Jade Skywalker a tent d' crire:
> >> ... et maintenant ils sont maintenant en train de gagner en Afghanistan!
>
> >>http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/world/asia/26petraeus.html?_r.......
>
> >> Alors, les temps sont pas trop durs, amis fachos pro-talibans?
>
> > Des fachos ?
>
> > Tiens moi qui pensait que c' tait les USA ne s' taient pas content de
> > l'op ration paperclip et avait rapatri quelques milliers de nazis sur
> > leur territoire ?
>
> Ah bon
> Selon toi TOUS les Allemands etaient des nazis ?

Où a-t-il dit que *TOUS* les Allemands étaient des nazis? ...
Tsss...

RV

Depassage

Le 30/01/2011 00:32, D.A.Tsenuf a tent? d'?crire:
> "DePassage" <monadresseamoi@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Le 27/01/2011 20:59, Mara Jade Skywalker a tent? d'?crire:
>>> ... et maintenant ils sont maintenant en train de gagner en Afghanistan!
>>>
>>> http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/26/world/asia/26petraeus.html?_r=2&...
>>>

>>> Alors, les temps sont pas trop durs, amis fachos pro-talibans?
>>
>> Des fachos ?
>>
>> Tiens moi qui pensait que c'?tait les USA ne s'?taient pas content? de
>> l'op?ration paperclip et avait rapatri? quelques milliers de nazis sur
>> leur territoire ?
>>

> Ah bon
> Selon toi TOUS les Allemands etaient des nazis ?

C'est ce que j'ai ?cris ? Non

Pas plus que j'ai ?cris que TOUS les am?ricains ?taient des nazis

D?ja post? parce que sujet abord? plusieurs fois mais :

http://www.slate.fr/lien/30127/nazis-cia-justi...

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/14/us/14nazis.html?pagewanted=...