=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/19/2004 3:01:00 AM

buttons don't always show, what is up with that? Thanks
11 Answers

Stefan B. Rusynko

Insufficient info to help
- What buttons, where - provide details or a published URL of the site

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...

"LA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0be801c425ba$9ba1bf30$a301280a@phx.gbl...
| buttons don't always show, what is up with that? Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

hoover buttons for links. Thank you.

FrontPage ]
;
>To find the best Newsgroup for FrontPage support see:
> http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...
>

>"LA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:0be801c425ba$9ba1bf30$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>| buttons don't always show, what is up with that? Thanks
>

>.

Stefan B. Rusynko

Hoover require you and your guests to have a valid JAVA engine
- IMHO don't use them

"LA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0eaf01c42619$5256bab0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| hoover buttons for links. Thank you.

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

Thanks what should I use? text only links?

Stefan B. Rusynko

Or your own button images, or Themes w/ navigation, or FP2003 Interactive Buttons (Javascript)

"LA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10eb01c4262f$8d5346e0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
| Thanks what should I use? text only links?

| >|

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

What is the diff between a hoover button and interactive
button? I am actually using interactive buttons; called
it hoover in error. Still not working. Thanks

sites.com/sitebuilder/newsgroups.asp

$a301280a@phx.gbl...
>| Thanks

>| >.
>| >

>.

Stefan B. Rusynko

The FP2003 Interactive Buttons are JavaScript driven button images
- provide a URL for the site they are not working in

"Hoover" buttons are the deprecated JAVA buttons

"LA" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:10dd01c42637$d735f1b0$a601280a@phx.gbl...
| What is the diff between a hoover button and interactive
| button? I am actually using interactive buttons; called
| it hoover in error. Still not working. Thanks

| >| >|

Peter Aitken

"Stefan B Rusynko" <sbr_enjoy@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The FP2003 Interactive Buttons are JavaScript driven button images
> - provide a URL for the site they are not working in
>
> "Hoover" buttons are the deprecated JAVA buttons
>
> --

A hover button (not hoover, that's a vacuum cleaner) is a button that
changes appearance when the mouse pointer is over it - hovering, hence the
name. Some implementations use Java, including FP's built-in hover button
component. These are best avoided because you cannot be sure the end use
will have the Java VM installed. However you can create hover buttons
without Java - using JavaScript, for examlpe, or CSS.

--
Peter Aitken

Stefan B. Rusynko

We call the FP Hover buttons "Hoover" buttons for a reason
- they exhibit behavior just like a vacuum cleaner's (-;

Note: FP the definitions I provided are per the FP Command Structure names for each

> We call the FP Hover buttons "Hoover" buttons for a reason
> - they exhibit behavior just like a vacuum cleaner's (-;

Ha! That's funny!

--
Peter Aitken