=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

4/18/2004 9:32:00 PM

I want to create a discussion forum on my site, should I
creat this as a subweb? I use FP 03 and not sure what is
the best way to do this.

Thanks

3 Answers

Steve Easton

If your host allows subwebs that seems to be the preferred method, although it's not
mandatory.

--
Steve Easton
Microsoft MVP FrontPage

"Ernie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I want to create a discussion forum on my site, should I
> creat this as a subweb? I use FP 03 and not sure what is
> the best way to do this.
>
> Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?cm9kY2hhcg==?=

What is the best way to create a subweb in FP 03. Thanks

Stefan B. Rusynko

Open your root web, create a folder, and then right click it to convert to web
Next double click the new subweb to open it, and use File New Site
(select the DW template and the option to add to current web)

http://www.net-sites.com/sitebuilder/news...